Alexandra Hindle, 20 from the UK. A Marketing Assistant with a passion for photography, fashion and design.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Polishing Off the Week - View this collection on PolyvorePolishing Off the Week by polyvore-editorial ❤... tmblr.co/ZZecwt1V9_jnZ 5 years ago
- Top Home Products for Nov 4th, 2014 - View this collection on PolyvoreTop Home Products for Nov 4th, 2014... tmblr.co/ZZecwt1V9_jCm 5 years ago
- Photo: alexia by le-rosie featuring glass home decor ❤ liked on Polyvore High waisted button shorts /... tmblr.co/ZZecwt1Txha5T 5 years ago
- Photo: Saint Laurent Jane Chain Leather Ankle Strap Sandals ❤ liked on Polyvore (see more chain sandals) tmblr.co/ZZecwt1TxhNp3 5 years ago
- Photo: serena by olivaceous featuring Aesop ❤ liked on Polyvore American Eagle Outfitters crop top / T By... tmblr.co/ZZecwt1PPBwaG 5 years ago
Category Archives: Photography
This is my cute bird cage in my room that I use to hang my jewellery! I love it a lot and they don’t get tangled together! I only paid about £7 for it too! Excellent!
I love Sundays!!! After I worked every sunday for like 3 years it’s so nice now that I get to do nothing! I will cherish them forever. So as you can see I have no makeup on and I’m chilling … Continue reading
Did I also mention that I got a new camera for my 21st Birthday? My boyfriend got me this- he does a lot of research and compared a lot of cameras and decided this was the best and I love … Continue reading
Hello!! I know I haven’t posted in ages but its been pretty manic with work and me being back at uni!! Hopefully soon Ill have some cool things to show you! I have had my room decorated and I LOVE … Continue reading
Just some of the lovely pics I managed to get in Spain- Such lovely skies!!
I know I haven’t posted in a while! I will definitely try and do more! I recently was in Mijas in Spain which is a lovely village which I visit every year with my family as we love everything about … Continue reading
When in Mijas me and my family order these every day as a starter – Prawns Pil-Pil! Sooo delicious! The prawns are cooked in chilli, oil and garlic and wish delicious crusty bread!! I am missing these already!